Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Wanna learn more About Me! Learn more by reading this!


In Cyber Smart this week we have been learning about Shortcut keys, we made a google doc and I named it 'All about me' and we had to blog about it. The thing that I thought was challenging was how we had to make you writing inserting because you had to think very hard, and the thing that I thought that was easy was when I make the writing text different colours and take a screenshot. Don't forgot to read my question at the bottom of my writing, and feel free to give me some feedback!





















3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin I like your blog post. When I did it it was challenging. I like to go to the beach with my friends too
    The color purple reminds me of yummy grapes
    I think you could do the yellow letters other colour because is a little bit hard to see.
    Is your cat little and cute or fluffy and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Eduarda and my cat is very fluffy and adorable do you have any pets at your house?

      Delete
  2. Hi Erin I do have a dog called Billy he is so cute and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post