Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Empty Pot

Today in Hurumanu we listened to a story called 'The Empty Pot.' It was about a boy named Ping and he lived in China and all the children had to grow a beautiful flower using a seed that was given from the Emperor. After we listened to the story we had to do a few activities, the first activity was we had a few questions to write a sentence about. We then had to make our own word find with some of the main words about the story. This is what my word find looks like!

You could have a go at trying to find the words highlighted!

Any feedback is appreciated :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post