Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Introductions How to make Hot Chocolate!

Hey Readers!
For the past week Miss Goslins literacy class had to make a template of introductions on how to make something, I budded up with Kristhel we wanted to do how to make a Hot Chocolate! Comment if you want to give me some feedback.

Goal: To tell people how to make hot chocolate in steps.
Things you will need:
Mug
1 whole spoon of Chocolate powder
jug with hot water
Spoon to stir           
Parent for some help
Milk
Whip cream

  1. Get out your mug, place it down on a bench.
  2. Then you will need to boil some hot water.
  3. Then pour in the hot boiling water, also you want to put the chocolate powder in the water.
  4. After that you will need to stir the consistency, until it looks foamy.
  5. After that you have to pour in some cold milk and add it to the mixture of chocolate powder and hot water.
  6. Next step you want to get your spoon and stir the consistency until what you want in the hot chocolate, and also have a little taste so you know that is what you like.
  7. Then if your hot chocolate is not hot enough put it in the microwave or add in some more hot water.
  8. Then if you want you can add in some whipped cream!

THEN ENJOY YOUR HOT CHOCOLATE!

By Erin & Kristhel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post