Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Private and Personal imformation

In Cybersmart we learnt what private and personal information is, we had to put some pictures of Cooper we put the private ones in the private spot and then we put the personal pictures in the personal spot. Personal includes your favourites, your first name, your learning. Private  information includes, photos in a bedroom and a bathroom, your whole name, your address, your licence plate, your date of birth. Its mostly anything that is anything that you only need to know, this is my screenshot of what I have done. What else do you think is private and personal information?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post