Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

What things that are unique about Christchurch?

In Media we had to write down five fact about, What things that make Christchurch unique. This is what I came up with.

1. Christchurch is mostly all flat except the port hills.

2. Christchurch has one of the largest parks called Hagley Park.

3. Christchurch had a massive earth quake which destroyed most of the Central City.

4. You don´t have to travel far to be at the Ocean or Skiing on a Mountain.

5. Christchurch has a river called the Avon River that runs through the City. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin i really like how you gave an example about half of Christchurch is flat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rarika, I had to do this blog post because it was for my Media Team in Cybersmart with a mixture of schools in Canterbury. But thanks for commenting hope to see another blog comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Erin I really like how you did facts about Christchurch and that it had the biggest Earthquake.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post